The CREST Board is a bi-state Council of Governments that represents the counties, cities and ports of the lower Columbia region and the North Oregon coast. CREST is a multijurisdictional organization whose mission is to work cooperatively on management issues related to the Columbia River Estuary's coastal region.
CREST Council Members submit annual dues, the amount dependent on their degree of utilization of CREST services. Benefits of membership include:
- Marketing and representation by CREST
- Reduced rates for contracted Services
- Consultation on local projects
- Participation in quarterly board meetings
- Voting privileges in CREST operations and direction
Are you interested in learning more about becoming a CREST Council Member?
Robert Henicksman, Financial & Administrative Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.325.0435 x210